Followers

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

SEDONA!!!

Well we are finally here! At Rancho Sedona RV park, our new home! What a long journey! We stayed in Flagstaff last night due to a tire issue. I was so excited as we drove into Sedona, seeing the Red Rocks again made my heart leap for joy :~) As exhausted as we were we walked to town and had a coffee. Now we are working on making this cluttered RV our house! I will be blogging much more in the future because we now have Internet! Yay! But as of now I must share with you some recent pics and get to cleaning. Hope everyone is well and miss you all!


 From the RV ~ Approaching Sedona ~ My Red Rocks!!!
 Our Home!

 Our New Street!

 A Garden at our RV park!
 Our View ~ WOW
 Found this little guy on the bridge
We made it. After 2 Blown tires and obstacles galore we made it!!!

4 comments:

  1. Amy-Ron!!! I am so HAPPY for you both! My eyes filled with tears of joy and relief for you as I read this! I am so happy that you have arrived! How awesome being there again must feel!! LOVE you! XOXO!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :~) XO Thanks Mandy!!!!! We are so amazed to finally be here again. Off to get our car now! I will call you later. Love you and miss you. Reading this made me cry too. Really did. I thank you for your love!

      Delete
  2. AHHH! To feel that feeling of driving down from Flagstaff into Sedona! Awesome! You guys DID IT!!!! Cannot wait to visit. Elote's here you come! lol....eat some for me!
    Love you guys~am so happy that you have arrived safely and finally XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen so much! It is so wonderful, I hope to see you guys here soon!!! Very soon! Elote...don't think I can eat there :( I wish! But i will be eating at my favorite place soon!!! :~) LOVE YOU!!! Wish you were here.

      Delete