Followers

Sunday, October 28, 2012

30th Birthday in Santa Fe, New Mexico!

Woke up today in Hyde State Park at an elevation of 8,711 Feet on my 30th Birthday! Surrounded by gorgeous white birch and mountains I was in heaven! And we had electricity last night, which was a treat! We love Santa Fe and have decided to stay here a little longer. We went for a great hike and explored the beautiful town. Also the highlight of my birthday...the Georgia O'Keefe Museum! There is so much to tell, but as usual we only have Internet for a short time, so I will catch up later! Hope all is well back East with the storm coming and peace and love to all! :~)














7 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday!! I am so glad you had a wonderful day and a new adventure. Many more new things to come too!! Keep posting.......:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures Amy!! Happy Birthday again:-) keep these awesome pictures coming!!! I love you! XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures Amy!! Happy Birthday again:-) keep these awesome pictures coming!!! I love you! XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sandi!!! Love you and miss you!!! :~) Thanks Mandy!! Miss you!!! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm lost without your emails!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. HELLO! Got our electricity back this evening! Wanted to check in to see what pictures we all had missed here. Love them! Heard you were in Sedona!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete