Followers

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

In Oklahoma Today

On the Road and I must say it is not easy! But the challenges truly do make us stronger people. At times it seems one obstacle after another is thrown in front of us, and after each is completed with success we pat each other on the back and smile; knowing full well these are all blessings that we are given. We don't always understand the path we are on but in the end we see clearly the plan. The great part about traveling is the excitement and love of seeing new places. But I cannot wait to get to Sedona!!! I miss her so much. And I miss all of you very much too. Love to all and I hope all is well. Enjoy the pictures! I am in a McDonalds trying to upload them right now! It is SLOW! But I will do my best to share each day. And Pennsylvania pics to come soon. We are traveling without smart phones or Internet but we now have a computer thanks to James and Sarah! :~) Good day to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment