Followers

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Pennsylvania

A memory of a wonderful trip to Pennsylvania to visit my family. Miss you all!


 Adorable James

 My two favorite men and musicians!
 Briggy on Grandma's rug
 My beautiful mother cooking :~) She is an amazing cook!!!
 Hunter the Cat

 My father in the woods ~ He BELONGS there!!!

 When hiking we saw this cute little mouse
 My gorgeous sister Sarah


 Sarah you are an amazing cook!
 Uncle Jerry! Love you!  You are such a great musician!
 Happy Pennsylvania Halloween!

 Handsome Jason my Big brother!
 Eating Sarah's wonderful food



 Aunt Anne and Sarah dancing!

 Beautiful Mandy
 Adam oh Adam I love your hair!
 GAVIN ~ You are so amazing!
 Aunt Darla and Ron! Sounded great!
 Logan! You would not smile for me! lol


 Ron's breakfast by my awesome mom :)















My Dad making a guitar. He can do ANYTHING!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment