Followers

Monday, November 5, 2012

Healing Within

“You have the power to heal your life, and you need to know that. We think so often that we are helpless, but we're not. We always have the power of our minds…Claim and consciously use your power."
~  Louise L. Hay
“Every thought we think is creating our future. ”  ~ Louise L. Hay
Here I am in Sedona, and I am determined to heal myself here! I came here with the thought I can heal myself. Why not here? Why not anywhere? Perhaps I was not ready in Connecticut. I know I am now. I am going to rid myself of my so called "food allergies" I am going to go forward with the mindset we are what we say we are, and so I believe I can be free of these issues. We all can! I have started to incorporate some of the foods I once loved back into my diet. I know we have the power given to us by God to feel our best so that we can heal others!

Namaste



2 comments: