Followers

Friday, September 14, 2012

World on Fire

The world is truly on fire. Burning from the center the fire is creeping through every part of our beautiful Earth. I am so saddened today of people...how they have destroyed and created more chaos.. To know violence and evil is spreading breaks my heart. We must know the truth. But I believe we also must celebrate the life we have remaining every single second. No more fighting. No more jealousy. No more vengeance....is that a dream? We can start within in our own homes. We can start with each other. Let us try! Let's all be kind to one another and inspire each other too! We can only hope that if we spread kindness it will multiply! And I believe that good is much stronger! Evil will never win. I hope we can remember we are here to love and spread love.

No comments:

Post a Comment