Followers

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Jewelry Sale


 
GRAND CANYON EARRINGS
Vintage hand painted beads made by the descendants of the Incas in Peru, grade A lapis, sterling silver rondelles, combine to create the look of Native American.
Sterling Silver Ear Wires.
On sale for $30.00

Sale!!!
 
Hello Friends! 
 
I am having sales in my etsy shop and on my website. I design jewelry that is unique and spirtual! All of my jewelry has Reiki Attunements!
 
 
One of a Kind
 
All of my jewelry is created with gorgeous material from Jade to Pearls, you will find everything and anything! And all of jewelry is inspired from Mother Earth
Etsy Shop
 
For Free Shipping in my etsy shop apply this code at checkout:

FREESHIPPING


Thank you for your time!

www.4heartandmind.com
Have A Wonderful Day!
Amy Drago
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment