Followers

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Blue Moon Inspiration!



Having two full moons in one month was inspiring and exciting! I did a lot of creating this past month :) I cannot believe we are now in September! So goodbye August! I will be posting some new paintings I completed in August on my website. And some new jewelry too! Today I wanted to share the sauce I made last night! My friend gave me some wonderful tomatoes from his garden and I created a creamy "vodka" sauce with fresh basil, garlic, and coconut milk! Then I added ground lamb, (from New Zealand!) organic zucchini, and squash and served it over browned chicken breast! SO good! I was unable to have a garden this year because of lack of sun in my yard (too many trees!) But I did grow basil, parsley, and thyme. And I am always throwing herbs into my cooking. I love them. They make the house smell wonderful and are so healthy for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment