Followers

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Time to Travel

It's August 28th, and in 4 days we are leaving Sedona. I am sad to leave behind the Red Rocks but am excited to see Santa Fe again, Colorado, friends in Connecticut and family in Pennsylvania! I will do my best to post as we travel!


The following are pictures from a year ago! We have been in Sedona for nearly a year....I've learned so much about Me! And We have gained a new family member, lost one (Kelso) And been on an adventure of a lifetime! There has much healing and soul searching here. I know we will return in November, but as I say goodbye to the desert i feel I am saying goodbye to part of me. I believe Ron feels this way also. And I know Brigid does! Maya has never been out of Arizona! She loves to travel and is looking forward to meeting new friends!












2 comments:

  1. Bon voyage and may you return safely to your red rocks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear soul sister! :) I look forward to seeing you this winter! You are always in my thoughts!

      Delete