Followers

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Beauty Speed


The breeze filters through the weeping trees. Each tree thanking this beauty speed. The ground waits in anticipation, the dirt thirsty for rain, the moon shines and calls; it begins to rain. I am waiting for something perhaps it's myself. I feel my aching body connected to earth and wonder if suffering will cease on this earth plane we visit. Everyday I feel closer to something what is it? I know it is Source, God, Beauty, Nature, and Universe. I see the connection I feel the truth. It seems to wrap me in comfort and soothe my broken heart. At times it may seem and feel we are alone, yet beauty captures us and calls us her own. I write these words without judgment or scorn. I can no longer hold back the emotion and knowledge. They seem to be one: wisdom ~ emotion. Like the sea and the shore they dance and connect. I think its the contrast that serves us the best! Some see chaos as evil, but I wonder if it's only to show us the healing potential we have within.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment