Followers

Friday, November 22, 2013

Shifting ~ Changing And Sedona

In between emotions I can sense the powerful movement of vibration and endless energy. The waves of Sedona move within me and bring me back to center. The first year of living in Sedona was similar to riding a roller coaster or a bull. There was a lot of thrill and yet danger and detoxing. I thought today as the rain pounded the little motor home I inhabit, that this desert has been like a loving but strict parent. There has not been any "easy" lessons to learn this time around! I feel the love of Sedona now like never before. "She" is like an amazing blossoming rose. The closed red blooming love that opens and breathes Earths gifts slowly but surely and opens with an array of reds and laughter, tears, and escaping into the mind. She builds character and illuminates justice. She flows and dances in a direction that shows your "knowing" may change with the shifts of the Earth. We may change. We do change. The saying that "people never change" is a false statement.And if you believe it come to Sedona!


4 comments:

  1. There is change, Amy. We meet new friends who change our lives. We meet new places that help us to grow immensely. We meet ourselves inside and see the Love and beauty within. We must grow into that Love and beauty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how beautiful it is and I love the new kitty, Luna, she is adorable :)

    I miss you and hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete