Followers

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Dog Miracles

I will never fully comprehend the love of a dog. To embrace this love, really feel it and know it is beyond miracles. Beyond the wonder of the Cosmos and the Earth combined. Steadfast, unconditional, forever loving, and forgiving, there is no amount of love I could possibly return to say thank you to the Dogs in my life. Through the years I have had the great honor to be in the company of some special animals. Now in thinking of some that have passed from this Earth and some that are present, I am thanking these dogs today for the teachings and blessings they have given me.
 










 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Amy for posting that picture! I have never loved a dog as much as Seamus. His family will miss him Forevermore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome Jen. Thank you for raising Seamus! I've been feeling his presence often lately. And I truly believe he is still with us in so many different manifestations. I know how you feel about Seamus. It is as though God has given us dogs to teach and guide us! I think of you and John, and Madison everyday and send you love.

      Delete
  2. <3 this brought tears to my eyes..this has been a hard month this year, for some reason so many reminders of Walter! He was such an amazing soul..and we all miss him so much! Last night we were all talking about how he would have loved to have Lucy around. We all ended up in tears~They would have been great companions:) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( He is still here Mandy!!! :) XOXOXO Part of Walter is you, and part of you is Lucy; so Walter is part of Lucy!!! lol :) I really believe this! XO

      Delete