Followers

Monday, March 12, 2012

Thoughts of Today


I see now how life's crazy ventures and mixed emotions have no room for artists
their sensitive thoughts and feelings about life overwhelm
and are unfit for society
I can ignore everyone around me shut out the voices of constant irritating laughter and nonsense
I can be quiet within and hear my own voice and song within my spirit
this is not a trait society wants
I used to be a quiet girl of kindness and consideration
I would never say anything negative
never give my opinion
I stayed hidden and suffered greatly
I found my voice getting stronger
I felt my body and mind merging with my spirit
I became myself and now i want to remain me
without confrontations
without doubt
and kindness I still hope to spread; but with courage to speak my mind -and never be afraid of myself or others
life is short
I am alone without myself
I will be me
with
or
without
you



No comments:

Post a Comment