Followers

Saturday, May 14, 2016

The Simple Life

I awoke this rainy morning realizing how long long its been since I've written down my thoughts here at my blog site. Today I am waking up in western PA. In Bessemer Pennsylvania to be exact. Be patient with me please, as I have not posted or written in such a long time. Social media and the quick access to my smart phone and computer has changed me. I am hoping to break away from these chains and begin to be more creative again.

I am welcoming the rain this spring morning and the quiet hush of this country town. We are going to have a frost this weekend and I am already planting many of my seedlings that I have raised! I have learned that the hot summer like days were not lasting! I am used to springs in Sedona, they run quickly into summer with no signs of snow or frost. I will be tested tonight in how well I can care for these baby plants I have raised.

My life has been busy with planting and making a home of our new house and property in Pennsylvania. In two days I will be welcoming 3 new family members into my home! 3 baby chicks. :) I plan on blogging about all my small adventures of gardening, raising chickens, art, and living a simple life. I hope you will join me! Much love, Amy



1 comment:

  1. Brilliant Amy! I hope those plants stay warm tonight ;)

    ReplyDelete