Followers

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Awakening

Today the energy is slow and subtle and an emotion of sadness settles on my shoulders. But it doesn't seem to be depression it fits more in an exhausted state of physicality and a wandering of the soul. The intense energies of the World swirling around us mixed with the calling to go home to God all at once ~ these are the reasons people pop their pills in times of these distressing yet perplexing days. So with nothing but my caffeine fix from coffee I sit these waves out ~  they carry me up and down and around in vicious cycles of impermanence and love. I know we are changing. I know there is a change, and when spoken of, people laugh or shrug off these radical times. An awakening is here and I am seeing the people around me changing and waking up to something much greater then ANY of us thought possible. Every day a little more is given to us, a little more wisdom comes back to our souls. We are remembering now ~ and the storms ahead are all great teachers; be at peace and know this moment is constantly in a shifting beauty of change and metamorphosis.


No comments:

Post a Comment