Followers

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Eating RAW!!!

I've decided to stop eating animal products and meat and try eating only raw foods! Today is my 3rd day and I feel really great! Although there are some symptoms that seem to be "detox symptoms" Such as headache, tummy ache, and very tired at night. During the day I feel much more energetic and happy. My vitamix is a great tool for this way of eating. I began to start this way of eating after watching the following documentary I am posting here ~ "Cancer: the forbidden cure" I was very inspired by watching this and felt such hope for people who are sick! After cutting much food out of my diet and eating only meat, veggies, and fruit ~ and still not feeling good, I knew it was time for something new. It seems I always cut food out only to find the foods I am eating that i think are good for me are not so great! I hope you enjoy this documentary, please let me know what you think!

 My Breakfast!



No comments:

Post a Comment